Monday, February 10, 2014

The Phenomenon that is "Grace Marie."


Once upon a time Kristel's husband got fired and Kristel was pissed.

She devoted many hours to facebooking how she was going to get even.

She went to the library.  She researched attorneys.  She promised she would make these people sorry!


(Of course she did nothing but threaten and complain.)

Months went by and Kristel went about her business of cooking gumbo and harassing people online who didn't agree with her 100% on whatever she was ranting about that day.

Then one day in August Kristel was bored and needed attention so she decided to make up a story.

And, boy did she make up one whopper of a story!

She decided to tell the world she had a dead baby on May 1, 2010.

Keep in mind Kristel was never pregnant.

And also, keep in mind Kristel forgot to go back and delete her facebook updates from the first part of May.

Instead, she just, out of the blue, made up this outlandish story about a dead baby resulting from a  pregnancy she forgot to mention.

You see, Kristel is obsessed with facebook.

She takes selfies, "checks in" and posts every minute detail of her life - so how could she go from not pregnant to having a baby die in her arms at 27 weeks, or was it 24 weeks?

Kristel can't remember.

She also can't remember if she gave birth to this wonder child in a hospital or at home.  (The world may never know.)

But, we were all flabbergasted to start getting updates of a backyard burial, a body being exhumed and a home birth with no death certificate being issued.

The first we heard of this infamous Grace Marie is when Kristel posted a hill of gravel with a strange flower growing out of the top that was suppossedly the burial spot for this poor child:


She also posted a picture of the shoebox coffin Grace was buried in, although when questioned, Kristel quickly backtracked and made up some bullshit about the shoebox actually fitting inside an a real coffin that was then buried in the gravel pit.

MMhhmmmm SHURE!



When people started to question how an infant can be allowed to be buried in a gravel pile out back Kristel decided she better come up with a better story... and quick!

So, she bought a garden stone from Fingerhut.com and had it personalized (it comes free with purchase!)

She then snuck over to Esther cemetery and dumped it off on the side of a real grave, decorated it with butterflies from Dollar General that look like the plastic from a 6 pack of Natty Light that she probably drank on the way over and cussed anyone out that dared to question her.

(I always thought tombstones had to be flush with the ground, not propped up!)

Sometimes Kristel would forget all about poor fake Grace Marie.


Sometimes Grace Marie was born at 27 weeks and took her last breaths in her mothers arms at the hospital while the mean ole doctors refused treatment.



Other times poor Grace Marie was born "a few days shy of 24 weeks" at home and no authorities were notified.



Sometimes Kristel sends message pretending to be Jonathan and swears Grace Marie was born at home:






The cemetery has no record of and Grace Marie being "buried" there.  Maybe because the "grave" is just a garden stone Kristel dumped out there for attention and it' sole purpose is to take pictures for "proof"?


But, whether you believe the grave has a body under it or not, you damn sure better not question Kristel, because, even if she is only 4 weeks postpartum from giving birth to fake baby Landon, she will hunt you down and kill you while you sleep (AFTER she has you arrested for stalking, of course!)


And the plot thickens..... (and by plot I mean the FAKE plot at Esther's cemetery.)  LOL

Stay tuned for more of Kristel's shennanigans.  

Next up...Kristel threatens to sue/arrest/fight half of facebook!




Kristel Prudhomme, Kristel Prudhomme Breaux, Grace Marie Breaux, Kristel Breaux stillborn, Landon Breaux

11 comments:

  1. It's all fun and games until you actually find out that this website is actually making fun of children that are listed in public records with vital statistics department under death records. (Check under Breaux not Prudhomme for yourself) I personally called this cemetery and said I was a distant relative looking to locate my adopted family and the priest seems to have this child in their records for burial with La cemetary board permit, as well as a death certificate on file.
    (Its actually called St. James cemetery, but was also referred to as Esther community cemetery on Google) I was able to view that same record by searching this lady's name for 4 additional deceased children who have either had services graveside or memorials in the state of La. I don't know about you, but I would feel pretty nasty if I went around accusing people of their children not existing, just for your own entertainment. I feel incredibly sorry for this lady. I feel sorry for you too. Why have you went out of your way to make fun of someone who has lost children? Do you personally know her? Has she done anything to contribute to the passing of these children? The death records show preterm birth with nothing indicative of foul play. Seems someone has a boring life to actually go this far. I'm with you as far as the lady having different stories, but who's to say it wasn't you or whoever else that made those status post or profiles? If you can make a blogspot and post as the lady that you're publicly humiliating, then you my dear are really the one who needs help. I hope you know that what you are doing is not only distasteful but it goes to show that you lack self respect. Any woman or man who has time to fabricate all of the allegations that you have along with the page I unfriended on Facebook, is seriously in need of psychological help. I've forwarded this to the blogspot administration page. I've reported this blog along with the Facebook page to the authorities in hopes that two things happen; you desperately get caught and get the help you need, and the most important part is that I pray she doesn't see this. As an angel mum myself I would have some serious issues if I ran across this type of behavior from grown adults. I hope the authorities catch you and throw the book at you for inflicting more psychological pain to this lady than what she has suffered from losing these children. To anyone who partakes in such vile and disgusting behavior to attack deceased children to spite a woman you don't like is truly sickening. I wish I knew how to contact her, I bet that she would be thrilled to see this and go after you , as you have very publicly stated she seems to do. I think if I were in her shoes I would probably do the same thing, if someone was torturing and hurting me by poking fun at children that she truly lost. I would highly suggest you "fact check" before continuing. If you are posting as "Kristel Prudhomme" how do we know you haven't fabricated everything else, you know since the children you mention actually have records for being "Fake". I bet it took a ton of money to "Fake" her doctors, cemetery boards, and coroner(s) who signed the death certificate(s), and approve the burials. Run along now and see for yourself along with the others who are degrading her. If memory serves me properly I was under the impression that people who participate in using methamphetamine usually aren't heavy in size or healthy, for which you've also criticized her for. I don't think you can keep it straight. One minute you're making accusations of methamphetamine use on that vile Facebook page and the next you're claiming she has an awfully big belly that's just a tub of lard. I pray you seek repentance and forgiveness for all of this my friend, because there's a special place in hell for people like you and your Facebook friends who have chosen to make this woman's life just next to impossible to live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Kristel doesn't even claim to have had funerals and LA death records are NOT public record. Oh, and now that you mention, Kristel has stated NUMEROUS times that she has no death records because she "gave birth at home" and never contacted the authorities (She has put that in writing numerous times.) So you are full of it. Good day. :)

      Delete
  2. You must live such a productive life. Boring rather. If I didn't know better I'd suggest you were jealous. Do you have anything better to do? I presume you have a perfect husband and perfect family? You are pathetic. You truly are what she calls you. A little coward. You hide behind a fake name, you post things that you have no proof of. (Except that your head is knackered permanently) The only fake I can see here is you. You use her name. You hide your identity, but she's a fake? Absolutely preposterous. Maybe you should consider that you are making your own grave (no pun intended) because what you're doing by posting all of this is proving her case. You're obsessed and are constantly harassing the poor woman. You do realize that I notified authorities? I'm pretty sure we all have a general idea who you are. It's bloody sickening to watch you post those children's grave sites. Do you live in Louisiana? If not then you don't know what their laws are regarding death/burial etc. And if I were you I would grow a pair and stop being a little twat. Bloody disgusting that you spend all free time doing such nasty things to someone you have never met. In closing as a mum I would have your hind in so much hot water you would never think of doing something like this again. You can continue to slander and harass the woman but leave the innocent children out of your tirades. Or suit yourself, keep giving her ammunition to come after you. If I didn't know better I would think she doesn't care and it's eating you up inside isn't it darling? You absolutely are a miserable hag for all of this. Maybe you don't have access as you "Claimed" you did to records. But I'm in a position to see for myself you are full of shit. It's quite amusing I must say to see you've actually posted photos of companies you have PAID to stalk and harass the woman. Your LOL and LMAO goes to show how immature and ignorant you are. Get a life. And yes my dear, I have brought attention to Google and blogspot for the graphic violence whilst you post away I will be collecting everything. I wish this woman would contact me. I've pinged your last IP and I guarantee you she would enjoy knowing where it's coming from. Sorry to "pop your bubble" but you're the only arse here. I don't see anything from her to you. I don't see anything that is actual PRO OF of what you are alleging. Although I have screen shots of a few of your buddies admitting to engaging on illegal substance use whilst accusing the woman of being on methamphetamine. Then the next minute you call her fat. Make up your bloody mind you sick disgusting coward. Have a blessed day with your nonsense. I will still be praying for you. Lord knows from what I've seen all the people from that Facebook page had "God" and "Jesus" on personal pages claiming to be Christians, then partaking in this nonsense. You're not even comical. Anyone can make any accusations but be prepared for the repercussions my dear. I truly pray for you to seek repentance because the Lord sees all. Better yet come from behind the "Fake" before you call someone else fake. Then I will entertain your reply. Goodbye God bless your dark twisted soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristel! :)

    What's my IP address then, since you have it? Go ahead, leave it in a comment.. and for God sake, quit trying to act British! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, while we're on the subject of ip addresses, here's yours:

      Host Name: 24-180-208-168.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com Browser: IE 11.0
      IP Address: 24.180.208.168 —
      Location: Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan, United States Resolution: 1366x768
      Javascript: Enabled
      Visit Length: Multiple visits spread over more than one day ISP: Charter Communications

      Delete
  4. I didnt know there were any mexicans in the Soo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just FYI: The woman that is the subject of this blog is making allegations on a Google forum that this blog contains "hate speech" and "graphic violence." She posted the link, so I thought I would check it out myself. I see nothing of the sort. Sounds like she is angry that she has been exposed.

    Here is the link to her allegations. Beware she is trying to shut this down.

    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/pJa5MgugFzc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glen SPivey, you are so very right that she is very upset she's been exposed. She has threatened everyone of us in one way or another. She has continued to lie and fake pregnancies and their demise. She's just a very very sick individual that needs extreme psychiatric help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled upon this blog from a google forum. The lady, Kristal Prdhomme left a link. Does her family know the extent of her problems. She is clearly a sick woman and needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should put her on that website www.thedirty.com it calls people out on all sorts of stuff organized by location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wtf is wrong with you people? The dirty.com? Jesus... Get a hobby already!

      Delete

If you have been lied too, conned or scammed by Kristel, please leave details here.